[TRNSYS-users] Importing DXF file to SimCad

manoj kumar singh mksinghtu at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 06:01:21 PDT 2009

Hello,

I am Research Scholar at IIT Delhi, I have one 2D drawing in CAD(DXF)
format. I want to import it in SIMCAD to define wall, window and door
properties. I tried but failed to do it. I have also gone through chapter 6
of SIMCAD manual "Transforming DXF formatted drawings". I am using TRNSYS
15. The DXF file is attached in zip format with this mail. If any one have
an experience of the transformation of DXF files, Kindly give me the
guidance how should I approach to this problem.

I will be grateful to all Trnsys users.

With Regards,
--
MANOJ KUMAR SINGH