[TRNSYS-users] Job opportunity

REBILLARD, Clement (Stagiaire CRPE) Clement.REBILLARD at veolia.com
Tue Aug 11 23:23:52 PDT 2009

Dear users,

My work as internship is now finished and i ma going to unsubscribe the
newslatter, as this is my (temporary) professional email adress.

It has been a pleasure to discover and work with TRNSys, as its
modularity, flexibility and its complexity helps dealing with large
solar heat production facilities.

I am currently looking for a job in the field of renewable energy and
solar energy might be the key for sustainable energy sources in a near
future. I am also interested in a PhD, as i believe it is important to
carry out research and PhD researches are a good way to carry out
research : university and industry together to design/invent new or
better equipement that consume energy (Heat, Hot water, Cold,
Ventilation ...).

Should you have any job or PhD opportunity in the energy field (i.e.
renewable energy, the use of energy in our society, pollutants emissions
reduction, optimization of energetic systems ...), please let me know.

Regarding the location, i am ready to travel, this helps discover other
people and other places of living, and of course, other ways of working.

You will find enclosed my Resume where are displayed my education,
skills and employment history.

My personal email is :

Clement_rebillard at hotmail.com

Thank you all for the support provided by this mailing list,

Regards,

Clement

Protegeons ensemble l'environnement : avez-vous besoin d'imprimer ce courrier electronique ?

Les informations figurant sur cet e-mail ont un caractere strictement confidentiel et sont exclusivement adressees au destinataire mentionne ci-dessus.Tout usage, reproduction ou divulgation de cet e-mail est strictement interdit si vous n'en etes pas le destinataire. Dans ce cas, veuillez nous en avertir immediatement par la meme voie et detruire l'original. Merci.

This e-mail is intended only for use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
Any use, distribution or copying of this e-mail communication is strictly prohibited if you are not the addressee. If so, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and destroy the original. Thank you.