[TRNSYS-users] Problem with type60

Matteo DF deframat at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 06:55:00 PDT 2009

Hi,
I'm trying to simulate a small project with a solar collector, a pump and a
storage tank. I used 12 m^2 of panels which flow goes directly to the heat
exchanger of the tank... The circulation pump provides the correct flow.
I have some difficulties as I get some convergence warnings (warning 441)
The convergence error is between the solar unit and the tank one.

I attach my little project. Can you tell me were I'm going wrong?

Many Thanks.
Matteo.

--
La scoperta è vedere ciò che tutti hanno sempre visto e
pensare ciò che nessuno ha mai pensato.