[TRNSYS-users] type 56: COMO COMI outputs

A.Thome-08 at student.lboro.ac.uk A.Thome-08 at student.lboro.ac.uk
Tue Aug 4 14:23:31 PDT 2009

Good evening everyone,

I try to asses the heat losses of my building. To do so I am using QCOMO_SX
output on each surface of the external envelop.

However some of the results are strange. I rarely find something which match
with the theoretical expression: Q= U * A *(Ti-To). Is it because the
wall/roof admittance?

Is there something I forgot to take into account?

The worst case is for the roof, where I obtained values sometimes 100 times
higher than for the walls/windows.

Last question I am wondering: Is QCOMO is alway toward the outside of the
zone, whatever the type of walls?

Thank you.

Best regards

Arnaud