[TRNSYS-users] Maximum inputs transferred in TRNSYS-EES

cayer.emmanuel at lte.ireq.ca cayer.emmanuel at lte.ireq.ca
Tue Apr 14 12:42:48 PDT 2009

Hy,

I'm using a Type66a to link EES with TRNSYS.

Everything work fine but now I would like to transfer more inputs and
outputs.

The Type66a proforma is limited to 50 inputs so I change the maximum
value in the cycle, which is related to the question :

How many INPUTS does the EES model require?

But now, it doesn't work anymore. The error I got is the following :

forrtl: severe (66) : output statement overflows record, unit -5, file
Internal List-Directed Write ...
and then several DFORRT.DLL, TRNDLL.DLL, TRNExe.exe, kernel32.dll
informations.

In fact, it seems that the maximum number of input to not receive the
error is 19.

Does anyone know how to use as many inputs in Type66a as I need ?

I'm pretty sure than the problem is not in EES because the error arrives
before the openning of my ees file.

Thank you

Emmanuel