[TRNSYS-users] Variable flow pump

REBILLARD, Clement (Stagiaire CRPE) Clement.REBILLARD at veolia.com
Thu Apr 23 08:29:41 PDT 2009

Dear users,

In a CHSPSS, I have a discharging loop between the seasonal storage and
a heat exchanger. I would like this loop to be run at variable flow, in
order to maintain the output temperature at the set value. What
component (variable flow pump) is best to use and what is the controling
parameter/input (control signal or max flow).

Thanks you all

Clement, from CreeD (Veolia Environment), Limay, France

Protegeons ensemble l'environnement : avez-vous besoin d'imprimer ce courrier electronique ?

Les informations figurant sur cet e-mail ont un caractere strictement confidentiel et sont exclusivement adressees au destinataire mentionne ci-dessus.Tout usage, reproduction ou divulgation de cet e-mail est strictement interdit si vous n'en etes pas le destinataire. Dans ce cas, veuillez nous en avertir immediatement par la meme voie et detruire l'original. Merci.

This e-mail is intended only for use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
Any use, distribution or copying of this e-mail communication is strictly prohibited if you are not the addressee. If so, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and destroy the original. Thank you.