[TRNSYS-users] Questions on the Vertical U-Tube Ground HeatExchanger

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Wed Apr 22 20:03:04 PDT 2009

<In the parameter table, Parameters of 5(Borehole radius), 12(Outer radius
of u-tube
pipe), 13 (inner radius of u-tube pipe). I think these parameters should
be the
radius of the Borehole and tube pipe. But in the Plugin program DSTWizard
the
diagram show these value are the diameter. Anyone call tell me these
values are
radius or diameter.>

The proforma and DST wizard wording are correct.  The diagram is wrong in
the DST wizard.  The problem hasd been fixed and a new DST wizard is
available upon request.

Jeff

Jeff Thornton
President - TESS, LLC