[TRNSYS-users] Where is Code of SETSTORAGE... function?

Frank Giese f.giese at solitem.de
Tue Sep 2 02:57:23 PDT 2008

Dear everybody,
I am using a freeware compiler (g95) and I would like to use the storing
functions
`SETSTORAGEVARS'
`SETSTORAGESIZE'
`GETSTORAGEVARS'
but I didn't find their source codes. Does anybody know in which fortran
file I can find those functions? Or are they only available in a
precompiled form?
Thanks in advance,
Frank Giese

SOLITEM GmbH
Süsterfeldstraße 83
52072 Aachen
Germany
phone +49 (0)241 980 906-0
fax   +49 (0)241 980 906-30
www.solitem.de
f.giese at solitem.de

Geschäftsführer: Dr.-Ing. Ahmet Lokurlu
Sitz der Gesellschaft: 52072 Aachen
Amtsgericht Registergericht Aachen HRB 7865
USt-Id-Nr.: DE200074034

Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing.

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for
the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. This
message may be client communication and as such is PRIVILEGED and
CONFIDENTIAL If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient
or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient,
this serves as notice to you that you have received this document in
error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this
communication in error, please delete the original message and any
attachments, as well as all copies thereof, and notify us immediately
via e-mail at info at solitem.de.