[TRNSYS-users] Problem with Type 109

Kanokwan Sodata ksodata at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 21:54:16 PDT 2008

Dear all,

I had a problem after i run User TMY. I've found that the result of  the
ambient temp from Type 109 is always higher than the air temp in zone.
Moreover, the value from Radiation which i use to be input file on Type 109
, it doesn't show up in the result file after run. its only show 0.
Basically, If i compare with the result from my Experiment. The air
temperature in zone should be higher than ambient temp because i use the
same ambient temp data for input in Type 109.

User Tmy which is input for Type 109 , it was from my experimental. I
propose to use the result air Temp in zone from Type109 to verify with my
Exp.

Best regards,
Sodata

Post graduate. Chiang Mai University,Thailand