[TRNSYS-users] Fw: Average House Temp unusually low

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Wed Sep 24 14:43:06 PDT 2008

Dear Tasos,

Please make sure you are out of Energy Rate control. If you are still
using Type12, but I know it has energy rate. However, I am not very
familiar with that building model. Also, you might want to double check
that your getting flow rates to your proper inputs.  An online plotter is
a great debugging tool for this

Best regards,

Matt Duffy