[TRNSYS-users] RFI: Data file for Type 107 (absorption chiller)from real machines

Thomas Kaschub thomas.kaschub at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sat Sep 6 01:33:29 PDT 2008

Dear Rui,

as far as I know, there are no data files made public. The same with
characteristic performance curves, which can be used as basis for
self-made data files.

There is another Type177. You can download it from
http://www.eta.tu-berlin.de/albers.html?&L=0
Included are the parameters for
YIA 1A1, WFC10, Suninverse, Wegra15, Wegra 50
If you can or want to use this type: test it and decide.

I heared several times, that people use modified Type 107.

Thomas