[TRNSYS-users] controlling TRNSYS iteration and next time step

Diego Alejandro Arias daarias at uwalumni.com
Wed Oct 29 11:27:47 PDT 2008

Hi Pierre,

TRNSYS checks that all components have converged during each time
step, by making sure that the values of the array OUT for each
component have stopped changing (within tolerance).  You do not need
to modify the kernel routines, but just make a new Type that changes
an output value until it decides that all the conditions are OK, and
therefore it is allowed to go to the next time step.

Please take a look at Type22 (iterative feedback controller). It takes
advantage of the way that TRNSYS decides whether the simulation has
converged during the current time step or not.

I hope this helps.
Regards,

Diego