[TRNSYS-users] HI

Hermann Schranzhofer hermann.schranzhofer at tugraz.at
Mon Oct 27 08:34:26 PDT 2008

Hi Mariana,

the PhD by Seem, J. E., (1987) "Modeling of Heat Transfer in Buildings" could be very interesting for you. A pdf is available at http://sel.me.wisc.edu/publications/theses/theses2.html

I don't know if the original publications of Mitalas and Arsenault are available that easy.

The mathematical reference for Type56 is also very good starting IMHO
in Chapter 6.4 (Mathematical Description of Type 56) at page 6-116 in the documentation Volume 6 "Multizone Building modeling with Type56 and TRNBuild"

Good luck and have a lot of fun,
Hermann Schranzhofer.

 DI Dr. mont. Hermann Schranzhofer
 Institut fuer Waermetechnik / Institute of Thermal Engineering
 TU Graz / Graz University of Technology
 Inffeldgasse 25 / B, A-8010 Graz

 Tel.: +43 316 873 7314
 Fax : +43 316 873 7305