[TRNSYS-users] Maximum number of wall in Type 56

Jean-Pierre BEDRUNE bedrune at addenda.fr
Wed Oct 22 10:07:58 PDT 2008

Hi,

When using TRNBUILD, it seams that one can have more than 1000 Walls in the BUI file but unfortunately, TRNSYS generates a ''range check error'' if the number of wall in Type 56 is over 999.

In the same way we had also a ''range check error'' when the number of OUTPUT was over 207.

Is there a way with TRNBuild to push these limits?

If not, is there a newer version that allows managing more than 1000 walls or 210 Outputs, or is a new release planned to do so?

I am using TRNBuild 1.0.92 and TRNSys  16.01.0002.

Best regards,

Jean-Pierre BEDRUNE
ADDENDA