[TRNSYS-users] Dum Problems with online plotter

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Thu Oct 16 07:58:31 PDT 2008

Dear Carlos Flores,

I believe this is actually a bug with the adding an extra online plotter.
I don't exactly know what the root cause of the problem is, but I believe
it has something to do with the *.pti file and TRNEXE.  In the mean time
to avoid this bug, please try deleting your project's *.pti file in your
project's directory and then run the simulation.

Best regards,

Matt Duffy