[TRNSYS-users] Modelling a linear fresnel concentrating collector

Rémy SAULNIER remy_saulnier at holisud.fr
Thu Oct 2 00:30:53 PDT 2008

Our project must be finished at the end of november 2008, so we need the
model before the end of October 2008. When do you think your model would
be operative? Even if  the planning doesn't fit for this project, could
you tell me when the model is ready? We will be interested in getting it
for other projects.
Thank you for your answer
Rémy

Rémy SAULNIER