[TRNSYS-users] Intel Visual Fortran 10.1.019 with Microsoft Visual Studio 2005

Besana Francesco Francesco.Besana at eurac.edu
Fri Nov 7 03:03:25 PST 2008

Dear Yuhui,
I am using IVF10.1 with Visual Studio 2005 to create a new TRNSYS type
but failed. It is funny I have the same problem you had before.
I have the feeling that you have already solved it. Could you please
guide me how to solve this problem?

First of all I cannot compile see the attachments

Thanks
Francesco

Ing. Francesco Besana

Renewable energy
_______________________
EURAC research
Viale Druso/Drususallee 1
39100 Bolzano/Bozen
Italy

Tel. +39 0471 055334
Fax +39 0471 055339
Email: francesco.besana at eurac.edu <mailto:francesco.besana at eurac.edu>
Website: www.eurac.edu <blocked::http://www.eurac.edu>

This transmission is intended only for the use of the addressee and may
contain confidential or legally privileged information.
If you receive this transmission by error, please notify the author
immediately by mail and delete all copies of this transmission and any
attachments.
Any use or dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited by
the "Privacy-Code", D.Lgs. 196/2003 and may conduct to penal prosecution
and liability for damages.