[TRNSYS-users] how to get a fixed solar fraction

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Wed Nov 5 07:43:30 PST 2008

Dear Carlos Flores,

I am not too familiar with all of the controllers, but I do know that most
of them iterate with the TRNSYS time step.  The exception to this that I
know is the PID controller has a mode that does not follow the TRNSYS time
step, but like I said, I am not too familiar.

You might have to get creative with an equation. The list of EQUATIONS
Statements are also in the TRNEdit Manual (ref. 7.3.9, page 23).

Best regards,

Matt Duffy