[TRNSYS-users] Several Building Files

Pühringer Michael Michael.Puehringer at ams-engineering.com
Tue Nov 4 01:06:18 PST 2008

Dear Trnsys users,

I try to use trnsys to find out, if it is economical to create room and building controllers which are connected with information about future occupancy and weatherdata. For this problem it is neccessary to use several similar BUI-files in one TRNSYS Simulation. I tried to do this, but the result was an "memory access error".
Is there anybody who got experience with this problem? Are there other solutions to run more BUI-files in a simulation?

Thanks for attention and help!

Kind regards,

Michael Pühringer

Michael Pühringer
Bauplanung Gebäudetechnik
AMS Engineering GmbH
Softwarepark 37
4232 Hagenberg i. M.
AUSTRIA

Tel: +43 7236 3351-9185
Fax: +43 7236 3351-9011

mailto:michael.puehringer at ams-engineering.com
http://www.ams-engineering.com

Company Registry (Firmenbuchgericht): Landesgericht Wels
Company Registry Number (Firmenbuchnummer): FN 103503k
Registered Office (Sitz der Gesellschaft): Attnang-Puchheim