[TRNSYS-users] Stirling Engine

Diego Alejandro Arias daarias at uwalumni.com
Thu May 15 11:06:21 PDT 2008

Dear Gavin,

Paul Fraser, at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, wrote his MS
thesis entitled "Stirling Dish System Performance Prediction Model".
You can download the thesis from this link:
http://sel.me.wisc.edu/publications/theses/theses2.html

The thesis contains a chapter on the Stirling engine model.  The
source code of the TRNSYS component is not included in the thesis, but
you will find a detailed description of the model, which you could use
to write your own component.
Best regards,

Diego