[TRNSYS-users] kernel functions

Max Werlein maxwithhat at hotmail.com
Thu May 8 04:18:48 PDT 2008

Dear List,

I was wondering if it is possible to add fuctions to the Transys kernel (for exsample a function like DIFFERENTIAL_EQN(TIME,AA,BB,TI,TF,TBAR) ) which could be called later in a Type for exsample. I guess it is possible, but I tried to Modifiy the differential equatuion solver, then saved the source code in the section Trnsys16_1\SourceCode\Kernel but somhow i cannot  use the function in my objects. I actually think I have to compile the code somhow but I have now idea how.
I'd be glad if somone could help me, It would simplify my task alot

Thanks
max