[TRNSYS-users] about the buffer storage example in the help document <06-MultizoneBuilding>

Yujun TAO aleck1314 at yahoo.fr
Sun May 25 07:33:26 PDT 2008

Dears users,
I can't understand something in the buffer storage example of the help document <06-MultizoneBuilding>.
Firstly, why the depth of surface buffer is d=3mm?
Then, How to calculate the mass of concrete because there is no description about its depth?
Finaly, if I have just one layer <clay brick> with its depth of  5cm, how to give the value of  Kdeep and the depth of surface buffer?
Thanks in advance

http://mail.yahoo.fr Yahoo! Mail