[TRNSYS-users] (no subject)

keilholz, werner werner.keilholz at cstb.fr
Wed May 21 04:44:04 PDT 2008

It is not included, and I think it is no longer sold. You may only be able to purchase Intel Visual FORTRAN.

If you know C/C++, you can also use Microsoft's free version of the Visual Studio makes fine TRNSYS types in these languages at no cost.

I recently had a chance to watch someone recompile some types I had made with the full (paying) version of Visual Studio under the free version, and practically everything worked immediately.

http://www.microsoft.com/express/ (download "Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition").

Werner