[TRNSYS-users] output data

zima3920002000 at yahoo.co.jp zima3920002000 at yahoo.co.jp
Tue May 20 05:43:02 PDT 2008

Dear  all.

  I have some problem with output form.
  I calculate some room temperature of a house using TYPE56. Timebase in Prebid is set to 1 hour. The weather data is recorded every hour using TYPE9 and system simulation is run with 15minutes time step.
  Then, the output room temperature reveals step-like changes at every 15 minutes.
  How can I get results that are continuously changing.
  Please teach me the way to output the smooth line.

  mitsuhiro