[TRNSYS-users] TESS manual

Janne Paavilainen jip at du.se
Thu May 15 07:55:25 PDT 2008

Hi!

1. If you have not installed the TESS libraries:
The documentation is not there. The TESS manuals are not included in the
"trnsys16-manuals.zip" on the TRNSYS website.

2. If you have TESS libraries installed and you cannot see the manuals
in the TRNSYS help index:
There's some bug in the TESS installation (or TRNSYS update
installation) that does not always link the pdf files correctly. The
documentation is still on the hard disk, but not accessible through the
TRNSYS manuals index. The TESS manuals index is located in
"..\TRNSYS16\Tess Models\Documentation\MainIndex.pdf". Open this pdf and
you should have access to the manuals.
(You can also fix this by copying the TESS documentation directories to
the TRNSYS manuals directory and replacing the A2-TESSLibs.pdf with the
above mentioned MainIndex.pdf file renamed to A2-TESSLibs. Re-installing
TESS libraries might also fix it.)

Kind Regards
Janne

Janne Paavilainen MSc, Doktorand