[TRNSYS-users] Solvers

Max Werlein maxwithhat at hotmail.com
Thu May 15 07:42:18 PDT 2008

Dear List,

I build a Modell for solving a system of differential equations and then system is stiff.
I have to simulate a maximum timstep of 1 s in order to get a result with thr SOLVER 0. When I use The SOLVER 1 (thus Powell's method) the result is just a straight line thus somthing like y=const. I therefor assume that the programation of the fortran code has to be adapted in order two use the SOLVER 1, but I have no idea how???

Further more I wondered what the two solvers actually do exsactly. The problem is that I have to create  quite a big Modell and am not sure which solver two use.

I am greatful for any help.

Max Werlein