[TRNSYS-users] [hypocaust type460] How to add a function for the input air flow

Wouter Lumen wouter.lumen at ugent.be
Sat May 10 03:13:21 PDT 2008

Didier,

I think you could do this using a forcing function.
You can find these under the "utility" folder.
Basically, you make a daytime schedule in which you define when to put out
which value. (for example a control signal: 0 during nighttime, 1
during daytime)

Weekly forcing functions (workweek - weekend) are also available.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Wouter