[TRNSYS-users] Multi-zone building

Edward Halawa Edward.Halawa at unisa.edu.au
Thu May 8 16:58:07 PDT 2008

Abdullahi,

Using the wizard I think you cannot generate directly the 3-storey
building. It is only a template to creating adjacent zones on the same
level. Once you create these zones, you then go to TRNBUILD and edit
this to create zones on different levels. The ceiling of a zone in level
1 will become the floor of a zone in level 2 etc.

regards,

ehalawa