[TRNSYS-users] TYPE 50

Ali Al-Alili aalalili at umd.edu
Wed May 7 18:10:45 PDT 2008

Dear TRNSYS Users,

     I tried all TYPE 50 modes (5-8) and non of them outputs the electrical
energy produced by the collector. I checked the Fortran code and it seemed
to me that there is a condition where the output (9-12), which include the
electrical energy output,  are set to zeroes. I also noticed that TYPE 50h
and TYPE 50f require the collector slope which is something that you would
not expect when dealing with a concentrating collector unless a non-tracking
mode is used.
    Anyway, how can I make it outputs the electrical power ?

Regards,
Ali