[TRNSYS-users] Solvers

Max Werlein maxwithhat at hotmail.com
Wed May 7 01:00:05 PDT 2008

Dear List,

I solved a a differential equation withe the CALL DIFFERENTIAL_EQN(TIME, AA, BB, Tinit, Tout, TBAR) function.
I read in the Manual that Tbar is an average value of the output value over the Timestep and schould be taken as output for the folloing component. I'd actually like to know how it is exsactly calculated because I found it not to just be the Mean value between the inlet and outlet value at each timstep.

Thanks very much,

Max