[TRNSYS-users] TYPE 50e

Ali Al-Alili aalalili at umd.edu
Sat Mar 29 11:05:26 PDT 2008

Dear TRNSYS Users,

     In Type 50e what is the logical unit number of the SOLCEL data. When I
ran my simulation, an error msg popped out saying that there is an error in
the deck and when I checked that listing file this is the msg I got

"Unable to open the file associated with an ASSIGNED logical unit number.
Please check the ASSIGN statement and make sure that the file exists at the
specified location
Logical Unit =     34"

When I doubled click on the icon , under external files it is asking for the
logical unit number of the SOLCEL data. What should I put there?

I'm a new bee and I might have not explained the problem very well but any
help is appreciated

Regards,
Ali