[TRNSYS-users] More sampling points for bi-axial IAM for Type 71

Lotta Koch lotta.koch at pse.de
Wed Mar 26 06:39:02 PDT 2008

Dear all,

I would like to use Type 71 (Evacuated tube solar collector) with a
higher number of longitudinal an tranverse angles for which IAMs ara
provided. In the mathematical description of the type is written that it
is limited to 10, but until now I hope that is only a question of the
format of the IAM-data. Does anybody know how you can change this
format? The interpolation-function DYNAMICDATA is not limited in
sampling points as I understand.

Thanks a lot for a hint!

Lotta Koch