[TRNSYS-users] Pond component

knut.erik.enerstvedt at niva.no knut.erik.enerstvedt at niva.no
Tue Mar 25 05:38:37 PDT 2008

Kent,

I have experienced exactly the same problem with the Type 230 pond
component as you describe in your previous mail to this list (error
regarding the psychrometrics subroutine), but did not quite understand
Davids suggestion. I am curious if you have found a solution to the problem
by now.

Kind regards,

Knut Erik

             trnsys-users-requ
             est at engr.wisc.edu
             03/19/2008 06:03          trnsys-users at engr.wisc.edu

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         TRNSYS-users Digest, Vol 39, Issue
             trnsys-users at engr         24
                 .wisc.edu

----- Message from David Bradley <bradley at tess-inc.com> on Wed, 19 Mar 2008
08:49:07 -0500 -----