[TRNSYS-users] Nocturnal Cooling

John Hollick jhollick at solarwall.com
Fri Mar 21 15:18:40 PDT 2008

We are looking at how to determine the night cooling potential of a metal
roof and wondered if your collector module could do that or if you have any
results showing the amount of cooling that you obtained from your tests.

John Hollick

Conserval Engineering Inc

E: jhollick at solarwall.com

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
<mailto:trnsys-users%40engr.wisc.edu?Subject=%5BTRNSYS-users%5D%20Nocturnal%
20Cooling&In-Reply-To=>
Tue Jan 8 10:02:31 CST 2008