[TRNSYS-users] RE : RE: Room temperature control

bihr yves bihr_yves at yahoo.fr
Thu Mar 20 06:06:50 PDT 2008

Thanks for your help, but my problem is not solved.

  J. Cramer Silkworth, you said:
  Type 14 has two outputs - the first is the average value of the function, the second is the instantaneous value at the end of the timestep. It seems like you're using output 1, try using output 2 connected to type 56.

  The problem is the same when I use an equation to define the value of "set temperature".
  What I do not understand is:
  I define (with an equation) the same schedule for heating and ventilation.
  The equation outputs are, for exemple:

  Hour       Air temperature        Air change (vol/h)
  6                      16                                0
  7                      16                                0
  8                      20                                5
  9                      20                                5
  10                    20                                5

  But the outputs of Type 56 are:

  Hour       Air temperature         Air change (vol/h)
  6                      16                                0
  7                      16                                0
  8                      18                                5
  9                      20                                5
  10                    20                                5

  So air change is ok, whereas air temperature is wrong during 1 hour

  Does anyone has an idea about that? Thanks by advance.

  Best regards,

  Yves Bihr

Cramer Silkworth <silkworth at transsolar.com> a écrit :      Bihr,

  Type 14 has two outputs - the first is the average value of the function, the second is the instantaneous value at the end of the timestep. It seems like you're using output 1, try using output 2 connected to type 56.

  Hope that helps,
    J. Cramer Silkworth
silkworth at transsolar.com
+49 0711-67976-182
Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH
http://www.transsolar.com
Stuttgart - Munich - New York
  Climate Engineering: Technologies for energy-efficiency and user comfort in buildings.
Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH, Curiestrasse 2, 70563 Stuttgart, Germany
  Amtsgericht Stuttgart -  HRB 23347 / USt-IdNr.: 99073/00911
  Partners: Dipl.Ing. Matthias Schuler, Dipl.Ing. Thomas Auer, Dipl.Phys. Stefan Holst