[TRNSYS-users] Room temperature control

bihr yves bihr_yves at yahoo.fr
Tue Mar 11 04:46:41 PDT 2008

  Dear trnsys users,

  I'm a new Trnsys user and I'm the only person who uses it in my company. So my question is very simplistic.

  It concerns "room temperature control". I define "set temperature" with the schedule editor included in Trnbuild, or with Type14 or with an equation. But temperatures given as outputs by Type56 do not correspond to "set temperature", when the value of "set temperature" changes.

  For an exemple, when "set temperature" values are 16°C at 8:00 and 19°C at 9:00, the temperatures given by Type56 are 16°C at 7:00, 17,5°C at 8:00 and 19°C at 9:00.

  Does anyone has an idea about that? Thanks by advance.

  Best regards,

  Yves Bihr