[TRNSYS-users] Automatization in running .dck-files

Hermann Schranzhofer hermann.schranzhofer at tugraz.at
Mon Mar 10 12:26:33 PDT 2008

Hi Dendooven,

don't know what you want to do with the  "    before and after the command
C:\Program Files\Trnsys16\Exe\TRNExe.exe
and also the next command.

start /wait C:\trnsys16_1\Exe\trnexe.exe mydck.dck /n

works fine on my machine.

Ah, yes: and just avoide blanks in the path (like "Program Files") and you will never run into any troubles (IMHO :-)).

Hope it helps
Cu
hermann

 DI Dr. mont. Hermann Schranzhofer
 Institut fuer Waermetechnik / Institute of Thermal Engineering
 TU Graz / Graz University of Technology
 Inffeldgasse 25 / B, A-8010 Graz

 Tel.: +43 316 873 7314
 Fax : +43 316 873 7305