[TRNSYS-users] Type557a's problems

LiDapeng jiap1120 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 1 04:48:00 PST 2008

Dear all,

Hello, I encountered some problems when I used Type 557a, such as:1. when I set parameters 24(i.e. insulation indicator) at 1 or 2, the results is nearly as the same as ones with this parameters set at 0. It seems that the parameter don't play any roles in results. 2. How to determine the initial temperature of ground or storage volume within this type? which parameters are related to the initial temperature?

I appreciate your answers.Best regards!

Dapeng Lee