[TRNSYS-users] Problem with adding new component

YEMANE KIROS yomemech at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 02:55:23 PDT 2008

Dear all
i am  trying to model  a co generation power plant producing 120mw
electric power .The co generation plant has both the gas turbine and
steam component the steam turbine cycle has a steam drum in order to
separate vapour & water coming from the riser or the evaporator.This
drum is not available in my library so i tried to model it using the
procedure supplied in the transys manual but the model that  have been
developed brings an error which i can not fix when one of the inputs
(mass of the preheat)is inserted is there any one who can help me to
fix this problem? the component is attached with this message. thank
you in advance
Yemanebrhan kiros