[TRNSYS-users] type 531 rectangular storage tank inlet flow mode

Mario Leroy Ortiz ortizm at unm.edu
Mon Jun 16 12:51:04 PDT 2008

David,

I am trying to use a type 531 rectangular storage tank
with user specified inlets and outlets.

The documentation states that with "inlet flow mode"
set to 1, the user can specify the nodes that contain
the tank inlets and outlets.  The TRNSYS GUI does not give
me an option to set the inlet flow mode for type 531.
Not in the Parameters tab and not in Inputs tab.  I tried
to look in the input file to see if I could try to edit
the inlet flow mode there.  But everything there was
pretty
much the same stuff that was in the GUI parameters and
inputs.

I would like to set my type 531 inlet flow mode to 1.
With a 15 node tank, I would like to specify a couple
inlets and outlets in the 1st and 15th node.  Is this
possible?  I have version 4.2.0.29 and TRNSYS version
16.01.0000

Thank you,

Mario Ortiz