[TRNSYS-users] Time Inconsistency

Jeff Rayl jer5056 at psu.edu
Sat Jun 14 11:05:03 PDT 2008

A few colleagues and myself are working on measuring a simple power output
from a Type 94a PV component for the small time step over a 24 hr period.
Thus far, we have included a Type 9a data reader with a Type 16e solar
processor to be fed into the PV component. It's running for 7.5 hours and
crashing with a time inconsistency error in the 16e component (inputs 3 & 4
times of data reads). As this is the first project we're trying, we're stuck
as to the best way to obtain assistance. Does anyone know what the problem
with the time inconsistency may be? This is our first real project using
TRNSYS and we are all still working on learning the program.

--
Jeff Rayl
Solar Decathlon 2009 Electrical & PV PM