[TRNSYS-users] dehumidifier & Solar desiccant cooling system

hafez sayegh hafezs at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 10 13:40:00 PDT 2008

Dear Sir,

I have two demands:

1. in the desiccant dehumidifier type 683 : why the regeneration air inlet temperature is in the output of the component ? isn't should be in the input ? is there any wrong in this type ?

2. I need an example (project) about using the solar heating system to cool a room using Desiccant Dehumidifier (Desiccant wheel) and heat exchanger wheel and Evaporative Cooler.

In other words I need a project about "Solar desiccant cooling system"

I need your urgent help please.

Regards
Hafez Sayegh
hafezs at hotmail.com