[TRNSYS-users] SDHW

jean.goetschy at insa-strasbourg.fr jean.goetschy at insa-strasbourg.fr
Mon Jun 9 23:28:38 PDT 2008

Hi everybody,

i'm new on this forum. I use Trnsys since 1 month now.

I just want to make a simply SDHW system with a type 60d tank. This
tank has just a heat exchanger (for the solar system) and a electrical
resistance.

For my SDHW, i use a single speed pump, a solar collector and the tank.
My problem is when i connect the temperature exiting the heat
exchanger to the pump. Then i have many "warning" (unit12,type60); i
don't know why.

I know that when i reduce the convergence and integration tolerance
(0.1 for example) then i have less "warning" message but i find that
those parameters have a big impact on the final results...

So if someone have a solution...

Thank you a lot

Best regards Jean