[TRNSYS-users] problem with type 109 (user+standard format)

Eleni Ampatzi ampatzie at Cardiff.ac.uk
Thu Jul 31 02:32:40 PDT 2008

Dear All,

I have noticed that there is a problem with type 109. Please find attached an example. If you try to
read the Ibeam of the surface 7 you will get wrong results. If you reset the number of surfaces that
the component calculates to e.g. 4 and then you reload the rest 4 and re-connect them with the other
components, then the output of Ibeam is correct. I do not understand the reason behind this. I have
24 models and I have the same problem with most of them. Any ideas? Thank you in advance,

Best Regards

Eleni