[TRNSYS-users] multi zone bldg wizard error in vista

keilholz, werner werner.keilholz at cstb.fr
Wed Jul 30 06:48:14 PDT 2008

Hi Lucas,

In my experience, things work much better if you copy the TRNSYS installation to

\Trnsys16

(instead of to Program Files ...).

In each new version of Windows, Microsoft adds some pitfall that makes programmes installed in "program files" malfunction (I wonder why?).

At one point it was the space in the folder name, now it seems to be some access right problem (it is best to be administrator, too).

Unfortunately, I don't have Vista, so I can't give more details.

Hope it still helps,

Werner