[TRNSYS-users] Fw: glazing library, existance of the glazings specified

B.Cogné - dH Technologies benoit.cogne at dh-technologies.fr
Thu Jul 24 23:41:14 PDT 2008

Nachricht

I would suggest you to recreat a window using the Window 5 software and the LBNL data base which is frequently updated. There are available on the web at no cost.
You wil find very useful indications on the way to use Window 5 and add a new window in Trnsys at following address.
http://sel.me.wisc.edu/trnsys/downloads/tutorials_and_examples/window5/window5.htm

Benoît  COGNE
DH TECHNOLOGIES