[TRNSYS-users] Coupling airflow between zones

Matt Fung MFung at ConSol.ws
Fri Jul 18 10:47:52 PDT 2008

TRNSYS users,

I am dealing with a situation where the mechanically cooled air is put
into a plenum crawlspace and "leaks" into the living space via floor
registers.  Ideally, I would like to put the cooling ventilation air
into the plenum crawlspace zone that I have created in my TRNBuild file
and use the coupling airflow feature in TRNBuild to allow the cool air
to "leak" at the rated flow rate from the crawlspace zone to the living
space zone.  Is this an accurate way to model the desired situation?

Matt Fung

Associate Engineer

  <http://www.consol.ws/>

7407 Tam O'Shanter Drive

Stockton, CA 95210-3370

Phone: 209.473.5000 / Fax: 209.474.0817

MFung at ConSol.ws <mailto:MFung at ConSol.ws>

www.ConSol.ws <http://www.consol.ws/>

You can call me directly at 209.473.5002