[TRNSYS-users] (no subject)

Max Werlein maxwithhat at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 2 08:55:12 PDT 2008

Dear Transys users,

I am creating a model using differential equations. I use the DTDT()= function Method so as to solve them Numerically. My model is suposed to be only SI units and that for i'd love the Transys solver to solve them in seconds. The problem is that TRANSYS is automatically converting the the TIME to hr and thus my simulation is wrong. My question is how can I tell TRANSYS to use seconds as the calculation unit.

Further more I just realized there are three diffrent method for solving the differential equations. How do i switsch the method?

An last but mot least I love to now in which way i have to adapt my types so as to be able to use Powell's Method

Thank you very much

max