[TRNSYS-users] Formatted output to file

Leen Peeters Leen.Peeters at mech.kuleuven.be
Tue Jan 29 01:29:49 PST 2008

In Studio (the visual interface) pick a printer under the subset
"output", for example one with no units, in the parameter screen of that
printer you find "delimiters" Chose 0 for tabs, 1 for spaces and 2 for
comma`s...the last tab-screen of the printer allows you to select a
place and name for the results file. If you just select a name, it will
be placed in the folder of the file you are simulating...

Then to see the results after the simulation...go to excell and do an
"import external data" which will probably be under the topic "data" in
the menu . There you select the appropriate delimitter

Quoting h8304506 at hkusua.hku.hk: