[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS interacts with Excel

Hermann Schranzhofer hermann.schranzhofer at tugraz.at
Mon Jan 21 04:37:08 PST 2008

ProgId Word.Document Generator Microsoft Word 11 Originator Microsoft Word 11 Hi Marcos Falcon,

I did some similar things with solar radiation and shading (overhang and wingwalls). The user is able to use Excel for the input of the geometry and the selection of the weather data file. Afterwards

_______________________________________________________________DI Dr. mont. Hermann SchranzhoferInstitut fuer Waermetechnik / Institute of Thermal EngineeringTU Graz / Graz University of Technology Inffeldgasse 25 / B, A-8010 GrazTel.: +43 316 873 7314Fax : +43 316 873 7305http://www.iwt.tugraz.at/ _______________________________________________________________
Von: Marcos Falcon [mailto:marcos.falcon at ibersolar.com]  Gesendet: Montag, 21. Januar 2008 11:44 An: trnsys-users at engr.wisc.edu Betreff: [TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS interacts with Excel

Hello, good morning.  My name is Marcos Falcon, a member of the technical team IBERSOLAR ENERGIA S.A. in Barcelona, Spain.  We have gained TRNSYS to perform simulations energy with solar thermal applications.  I am trying to make an application on TRNSYS that interacts with Excel.  Within the application, I want to create a drop-down menu, where you will get the collector model we have in IBERSOLAR, and according to the collector chosen, we send some parameters specific collector from the Excel sheet. But I find the problem that is not done.  The route of the information would be as follows:  Select a collector since TRNSYS. The collector chosen as put in a cell in particular the Excel sheet. According to the collector chosen, I will prepare the data collector on the Excel sheet to carry them TRNSYS and take these data as input parameters for the collector.  How can I do it?  Thank you in advance.

Marcos Falcón

Dpt. Técnico
FV Aislada
IBERSOLAR Energía S.A.

T. +34 936 350 440
F. +34 936 654 510
E. marcos.falcon at ibersolar.com
W. www.ibersolar.com

Pol. Ind. Cami Ral, C/ Isaac Peral 13 Nave 9,
08850 Gavà (Barcelona), Spain

Antes de imprimir este mensaje, asegúrase de que es necesario. El medio ambiente está en nuestra mano.

El contenido de este mensaje, incluidos los ficheros que pudiera llevar anexos, puede contener información confidencial y está estrictamente reservado a las personas a las que va dirigido. Si usted lo ha recibido por error, le rogamos lo borre completamente de su sistema (incluidas posibles copias), lo notifique al remitente, y se abstenga de usar, difundir o copiar ninguna de las partes del mismo.

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy it.. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.